Monday 17 August 2015

My Wife Never Slept With Aguero Says, United Goalkeeper Sergio Romero

aguero, romero

United goalkeeper Sergio Romero has gone on national television to deny claims that his wife, Eliana Guercio, slept with Manchester City player Sergio Aguero.


Romero said: “I have a great wife and a great family. It’s not nice when some people say this kind of stuff."

He said: “I’m friends with him for over 10 years, imagine that. I couldn’t talk to him, but for sure I’m going to call him. "Listen, we’re friends."

Eliana, wife of Romero insisted: “It is not true. I have never had anything with Aguero. It seems terrible to me that they could link me with Kun Aguero.

“This is over 10 years old and for 10 years I’ve had to keep denying that anything happened. I don’t even know Aguero.


No comments:

Post a Comment