Tuesday 30 June 2015

See Smashing Photos Of Peggy Onah as she celelrates her birthday

Peggy Onah
Peggy Onah
Fast-rising actress, Peggy Onah celebrated her birthday penultimate Friday, June 19th and like many top actresses do these days the Mass Communications graduate of Enugu State University took to the studio for some sizzling photo sessions.


Even though the actress has said that her boobs is her selling point she is one never to be carried away by them. Even in this photo sessions, Peggy wouldn’t get generous with flashes of her mammary as many with her endowment would.

I fact, she owned up to Potpourri that the photo shoots were not actually meant to celebrate her birthday but for a company’s advert.
“ I had some pre-photo session meant for some companies adverts and you can’t believe it was a coincidence that I had it a day before my birthday” she said of the photos which have gone viral on the internet.

Speaking on her birthday, she thanked her friends and fans who showed her love on the day and promised never to disappoint them.
“ I got shout-outs from my fans on some radio stations, wishing me happy birthday. I want to thank them all and some of my colleagues who turned up for me. May God continues to lift them higher in their career and bless them. I had a blast” she quipped.

 Source: Vanguard


No comments:

Post a Comment