Tuesday 24 April 2018

This woman finds her husband unattractive; see why she’s still with him

 This woman finds her husband unattractive; see why she's still with him. Lailasnews 

A mother-of-two, who has been married for only eight years, admitted that her husband has become so unattractive that she finds every reason not to have s'ex with him.

However, our jaws dropped when she said she can’t leave him because she needs his financial support.

The Australian mother who featured on the ‘Kyle & Jackie O’ radio show on Monday morning as part of the hosts’ Group Therapy segment, left listeners shocked to the marrow when she revealed she has fallen so far out of love with her husband that she can’t bear to look at him in the bedroom.
The unidentified woman has two young daughters with her husband. She shared her story on the show in order to get public advice, because according to her, though she had fallen out of love with her husband, she didn’t want to leave him as she needed his “financial support”. She said,


“I just don’t want him to see my s'ex face anymore because when I look at him I am picturing someone else – I just go through all the artists.

I find every excuse under the sun not to have s'ex, I just pretend I am tired. It’s once a month now and when we do do it I just want to cover up, I don’t want him to look at me because I’ve lost touch with him.

I don’t want to make any eye contact anymore… there’s just no love anymore.”

She said the love ‘just died down’ over the years and there was no specific issue in the relationship. 

“I am in a predicament because if I leave I’m not working and I know he won’t pay child support or help. I am calling out to ask people what I should do.

It’s really hard, there’s no love there anymore and I don’t want to have s'ex with him anymore. I think he thinks I am still into him – he’s not really getting the signs.

I know he has said if ever we were to split he wouldn’t pay child support because he reckons I am nothing without him.”


Radio host, Jackie O pointed out that the woman had said off air that she “winces” when her husband touches her.

“Yes, that’s right. Everything about him just freaks me out but I can’t just say ‘go away it’s over’ because I know he won’t financially support us anymore,” the woman said.

At the end of the segment, it was revealed that 90 per cent of the show’s listeners believed the woman should leave her husband. The woman concluded: 


“I think I will leave. It is just a matter of when and how. But I will get there. I’ll get out there as soon as possible.”

No comments:

Post a Comment