Wednesday 26 August 2015

TRAGIC: Nigerian Man Dies While Selling Kidney in Malaysia


Image result for photos of stomach operation
In the quest for fast money, a 28-year-old Nigerian man identified simply as Chukwudi, has lost his life in bizarre circumstances after he traveled to Malaysia to donate one of his kidneys to a patient needing a transplant.


According to a Nigerian business man based in that Middle East country, Chuwkwudi is not alone in this risky and dangerous business of selling internal organs for money as many young Nigerians undertake this venture just to get rich quick.

This is what the business man (name withheld ) reported:

"I know many Nigerians will say it is none of my business how others make their money but I want to bring this to the notice of our country people how many of our young men die here in Malaysia in very disturbing circumstances.

I can tell of this young Igbo boy named Chukwudi, from Owerri, (Imo State) who was paid the sum of N6 million by one rich man to donate his kidney for a transplant.
The young man was brought in from Nigeria and I had the privilege of interacting with him and tried to dissuade from undertaking such a risky venture but he was adamant, telling me he had made up his mind already and nothing could stop him.

I even offered he join me in my little car washing business from which I have been able to build a house back home but Chukwudi did not want to struggle to make money.
He wanted fast money and he ended up a dead man because the operation was not successful. he died in the process while the rich man had a successful kidney transplant.

I felt so bad because I kind of liked the boy who was graduate and had a lot of life ahead of him.
I want to use this opportunity to warn our young people not to always be in a hurry to make fast money."

2 comments:

  1. Want to buy a kidney or want to sell your
    kidney? Are you
    looking for an opportunity to sell their kidneys for money
    due to the financial break down and you do not know what to
    not contact us today and we will offer you good
    amount of money for his kidney. My name is Dr. Dagama,
    I am a
    PREMIER INTERNATIONAL MEDICAID nephrologist. Our clinic is
    specialized in kidney surgery and we also deal
    buy
    and kidney transplant with a live
    corresponding donor.
    We are located in India, Turkey, Nigeria, USA, Malaysia.
    If you are interested in buying or selling kidneys please do not do
    Feel free to contact us via email.
    Email: premiermedicaidinternacional@yandex.com

    Sincerely
    Dr Greg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sir /Madam,

    My name is Dr. S.C.Sood. Am a Phrenologist in Max Super Speciality Hospital. Our Hospital is specialized in Kidney Surgeries and we also deal with Buying and Transplantation of kidneys with a corresponding Donor. We are Located in Indian, UK and Malaysia. If you are interested in Selling or Buying Kidney’s please don’t hesitate to Contact Us Via email: info.maxspeciality@gmail.com for more info.

    With regards,
    Max Super Speciality Hospital
    Dr. S.C.Sood

    ReplyDelete