Friday 31 July 2015

I Have No Plans To Leave Valencia Says Negredo

Alvaro Negredo,Valencia,Manchester City
Negredo

Valencia Forward Alvaro Negredo has dismissed rumours of a possible departure, insisting he has no plans to leave the club.


Alvaro Negredo only joined Valencia on a permanent deal worth €30million from Manchester City on July 1 after spending the 2014-15 season on loan at the Mestalla, but the Spain international has reportedly been offered up for sale according to reports.

However,talk of a exit away from the Mestalla comes after the 29-year-old was an unused substitute in Valencia's 1-0 friendly win over PSV last week.

Negredo has made it clear he has no intention of leaving.

"From the first day after last season ended, my mind has been focused on Valencia," Negredo told reporters.

"I want to work hard and continue developing. My plan is to stay.

"I'm here to show my face in public and put an end to everything that's being said, most of which isn't true,that I've been missing,whether I'm being professional.

"I've been training with a fever for two days and it's no laughing matter.

"I'm here to show my face publicly and to say that I'm happy and at ease at Valencia.

"My plan is to stay and nobody has said I'm not in their plans. I'm here to keep working and nothing more," Negredo added.

"At the end of the day the club decides and they choose who they want and who they don't. But nobody has said to me they don't want me.'

"I'm really happy and relaxed and I want to give Valencia the best of myself."

"They've just exercised the purchase option and it would be strange, but in football anything can happen."

The former Manchester City Striker scored five goals in 29 league appearances during his loan stint last season.

No comments:

Post a Comment